Yes, some of the following are ridiculously bad... just giggle and move on.
-Holy Ship! -Interstellar Shang-Hai -Change Your Mind -Change of Course -Be Right Back -Hanz Zarkoff, Formerly of Nasa -Time to Pway (supposed to be a cute reference to play and pray but probably isn't obvious enough)
and someone in class said 'the ride' I don't recall if any one suggested the obvious, 'free ride' so if not...
3 comments:
Yes, some of the following are ridiculously bad... just giggle and move on.
-Holy Ship!
-Interstellar Shang-Hai
-Change Your Mind
-Change of Course
-Be Right Back
-Hanz Zarkoff, Formerly of Nasa
-Time to Pway (supposed to be a cute reference to play and pray but probably isn't obvious enough)
and someone in class said 'the ride' I don't recall if any one suggested the obvious, 'free ride' so if not...
-Free Ride
-Speed of Fright
-Out of this Orbit
that's all,
It's someone else's turn now.
I really like "Ride", it sounds like a winner in all ways to me.
-Andrew Imamura
Ya I am liking Ride also. I like it short and simple.
-Ian
Post a Comment